QT Market Center Pricing
QT Market Center is a comprehensive, online, real-time commodity quote and charting platform with order entry. QT has integrated its diverse market-focused product line into one user-friendly system, giving users the ability to access all the information they need to make informed business decisions. Create your own custom quote screens; access the latest news, government reports, and weather; and get the inside scoop from seasoned market professionals — all for one small monthly fee.
Live Quotes and Charts
- Real-time or delayed options and futures quotes
- Custom quote displays and fixed quote displays
- Charts (line, bar, and candlestick) and technical indicators
- Real-time commodity headlines from LaSalle Street News
- Fundamental and technical analysis
- Market commentary and information
- World coverage
- Searchable newsfeed with dynamic pdf abilities
- Local forecast
- National and international maps
- Expert analysis
- Detailed satellite, radar, and forecasting information
- Twice daily forecasts from QT Meteorologist Allen Motew
- Upload multiple contact lists
- Send a text message, an email or an instant message -- or send all three, all at once
- Notify contacts of grain bids, market comments or other important information
- Archived USDA data and government reports
- View private research reports on a variety of markets
- See daily market data
- View audio and video presentations
- Streaming and archived audio market commentary
- Cash grain information
- Full market coverage
- Market Center Alert
- Technical and fundamental analysis
- Access to traders, economists, meteorologists, CTAs, three different technical chartists, and fundamental experts
Special Feature Add-ons
- Mobile and Tablet website access included.
- Exchange fees for live data - prices vary according to exchange.
- QT Weather Map Alerts
As of January 1st, 2012
** Note if you have a trading account, you can enter your account information and trades through the Market Center. Doing so will allow you to reduce or eliminate exchange fee costs.
* Plus exchange and order entry fees (optional):
* Exchange Fees for access to real time quotes are determined by individual exchanges and can change without notice. If you have a funded trading account, you can enter your account information and trades through the Market Center. Doing so will allow you to reduce or eliminate exchange fee costs.
* Additional FCM fees may apply. Please contact your QT Representative for more information.